High Definition LED Light Source
Duroscope® LD2500 is a state-of-the-art LED Light source designed to provide light for Headlight and endoscopic procedures. The output is comparable to Xenon light sources currently being used in endoscopy. The expected LED life of 40,000 hours eliminates the need to purchase replacement lamps, thus saving money in operational cost.
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light for
headlights and endoscopy.
- Lumen output comparable to many Xenon units but more stable and consistent.
- Expected LED life of 40,000 hours (18 years @ 40 hrs/week x 50 weeks/year) eliminates costly periodic lamp changes.
- Color temperature: 6500°K @ 75 CRI or 5600°K @ 92 CRI.
- Electronic (PWM) intensity control from 0-100%; variety of linear & geometric dimming profiles available for optimum performance with cameras.
- Light Intensity:110,400Lx and Luminous flux: 2484Lm
- LED automatically shuts off when cable is removed from active port.
- Standby mode turns off LED but keeps light source energized and adjustable.
- Accepts 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz input power for worldwide operation.
- Regulatory: IEC60601-1 3rd Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, CE mark.
- Dimensions: 12” W x 4” H x 9” D; weight 3.4kg (7.5 lbs)
- Made in USA (All Components and LED light module are made in USA)